Grandstream IP Phone GXP1450
Grandstream GXP1450 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features 2 lines with 2 SIP accounts, a 180×60 backlit graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE, and 3-way conference. The Grandstream GXP1450 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service.
Grandstream GXP1450 Quick Overview
- Backlit LCD display 180×60 pixel
- 2 SIP account
- 3 programmable buttons (XML)
- The handset and speaker HD sound
- Switch 2 x RJ45
- Integrated PoE
- Provisioning: HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, TR-069, XML
- Security: SIP / TLS, SRTP, AES-256, 802.1x
- 3-way conference
- Book up to 500 contacts
- Headphone RJ9 / 2.5mm
Grandstream GXP1450 Technical Specifications
- Protocols: SIP RFC2361, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR -069, 802.1x
- Network interfaces: Two 10/100 Mbit / s with PoE support
- Display: Backlit LCD 180×60 with 4 levels of grayscale.
- Features – buttons: Two buttons for SIP profiles, 2 SIP profiles, 3 buttons XML context, 5 navigation keys, 10 keys dedicated: suspension, speakerphone, confirmation, conference, transfer, mute, headset, volume, contacts, messages (with LED indication).
- Audio codecs: G.723.1, G.729A / B, G.711u / a G.726-32, G.722 (szerokpasmowy), iLBC, DTMF (channel audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Phone Features: Suspend calls, transfer, trilateral conference, call parking, SCA / BLA, the book contacts (XML, LDAP) to 2000 contacts, the ability to download contacts, custom XML – display, hot-line, self-perception of connections, flexible dial plan, custom sounds and signals.
- HD sound: Yes, handset and speakerphone mode
- Headset jack: 2.5mm RJ9 or
- Stand: Yes, two-position
- Wall mounting: Yes
- QoS: Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS), QoS
- Security: The password for the user and administrator. MD5 encryption, MD5 authentication, AES, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x
- Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Korean, Japanese and others.
- Update and configuration: Firmware Update TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, TR-069 configuration or XML.
- Energy saving: Power supply: 100 / 240VAC 50-60Hz to 5VDC, 800mA. Support for PoE (802.3af), power consumption 2, W (AC).
- Dimensions: Dimensions phone: 186mm (W) x 210mm (L) x 81mm (D);
- Weight: 0.8kg; Packaged Weight: 1.3kg)
- Temperature and humidity: 32-104 F / 0-40 C, 10-90% (non-condensing)