The Grandstream GXE-5024 IP PBX is a PBX-IP for SMEs which you can connect up to 4 analog lines (4 x FXO) and two analog devices (2 x FXS) for example, a telephone and a fax machine. IP phones behind the GXE can register on the panel to call from said via VoIP.
The GXE-502x series is a powerful all-in-one voice, video, fax and data communications solution for the SMB environment to ca . 30 users. As with the other Grandstream products benefit from an innovative solution where quality and reliability paramount stand for a very reasonable price. Powerful alternative to Asterix or Trixbox The Grandstream GXE502x is suitable for a single PSTN VoIP environment. The VoIP handling is based on the SIP standard and offers an integrated and comprehensive solution for unified voice, data, fax and video communications for the operating environment to about 30 users.This similitude is a wonderful alternative for Asterisk, trixbox and Switchvox.Moreover, the Grandstream equipment is known for its simple configurability.
The Grandstream GXE-502x IP PBX integrates include the below mentioned frequently used features in a compact housing (26.5 x17.5 x4 cm):
· SIP server for up to 100 extensions and 50+ Concurrent calls.
· High performance data router with two 10M / 100M network ports and integrated PoE (802.3af)
· 4 FXO ports (4 analog lines)
· 2 FXS ports for analog phone / fax with lifeline capability in the event of power failure.
· virtually unlimited SIP trunking accounts
· fax receiving server incoming faxes automatically convert into PDF files that can be emailed or saved
· Unified Messaging for voice mail (max. 120 hours)
· fax mail (max. 10,000 fax pages)
· video mail (max. 4 hours)
· Session Border Controller automatic NAT traversal
· max 4 conference bridges that can serve up to 20 concurrent users.
The Grandstream GXE502x offers many advanced telephone features, including: · voicemail-to-email · fax-to-email · video mail-to-email · print-to-fax · auto-attendant with advanced and customizable interactive voice applications · Spooler · hunt / ring groups · call transfer / forward / park / retrieve · personalized music-on-hold · paging & broadcasting · dialplan · Dynamic DNS, SRTP, TLS, peer systems · Audio In and Audio Out port · USB port (for additional message storage) · etc. The GXE502x supports the most popular voice / video codecs including G.711 a / u-law, G. 726, G.723.1, G.729A / B / E, iLBC, T.38 fax relay, carrier grade G.168 line echo canceler with 128-ms tail length, baseline H.264, H.263 / H.263 + .