Sangoma PRI Gateway Vega-100G
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 100 the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 100 the easiest to provision gateway on the market.
E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 100 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. This configuration provides no disruption to the configuration of existing equipment, flexibility & choice for call routing.
The Vega 100G gateway incorporates additional RJ45 sockets and fails over to these during outages. This resource can be utilised to achieve hardwired connection from the PBX to the PSTN for instances when the Vega is installed between the two. Or alternatively to failover to a back-up E1/T1 Vega gateway and thereby providing dual redundancy.
The Vega 100G gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
The Vega 100G supports SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX and has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Sangoma Vega 100G Features and Functions:
- Fixed Configuration of 30 VoIP Calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback and Least Cost Routing
- Emergency PSTN Backup
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment
- Qualified for Lync 2013