Yealink CP860 provides abundant audio features, including optima HD technology, build-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex technology, and acoustic echo cancelling, which enable users to enjoy rich, clear, and life-like conference calls.Besides, Yealink CP860 supports call recording as well as linkage to mobile phones or PC to get a more convenient conference call experience.
Yealink CP860 is a system to entertain telephone conferences with several participants in the meeting room, from 4 to 8 in the basic version and up to 16 participants, using the optional additional microphones.Yealink CP860 is used on any VoIP telephone exchange (IPPBX) based on Asterisk, hybrid IP PBXs on licensed Sip Extensions and lines Ip provided by SIP VoIP provider. We recommend Yealink CP860 Conference Phone for those seeking a high-quality sound in your Meeting room to establish conference calls with colleagues in remote locations or even within their own company.
Expandable with additional microphones
The basic version is supplied without additional microphones and is therefore suitable for a lot of people can sit around a table that can keep at a maximum distance of about 1 m.
Yealink CP860 is equipped with echo technology cancellation & HD audio allows you to make calls in full duplex speakerphone with a very high quality audio.
Key Features and Benefits
- Optima HD voice
Owing to CP860’s optima HD voice, full duplex technology, and acoustic echo cancelling , users can enjoy the zero-distance communication with the opposite-end participants.
- Outstanding voice pickup
With the build-in 3 microphone array and the outstanding audio performance, CP860 provides up to 3m and 360° voice pick-up, with up to 2 optional expansion micorphones for broader coverage. Thus users can freely move in the conference room without any influence to the voice experience. Multiway conference, more flexible collaboration Up to five participants can join in a conference call, which improves the collaboration among users from different regions significantly.
- Super helper for call recording
Users can easily plug in a USB flash drive to record important conference calls.
- Seamless connection to mobile phones or PC
Users can easily connect their mobile phones or PC to CP860 to share conference calls.
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
- 10-feet and 360 degree voice pickup
- Optional Microphones to extend coverage
- Cancellaazione 400ms of echo
- Connected to phone or PC for audio conferencing speakerphone
- Conference Up to 5 (depending on the line and / or PABX)
- Supports recording via USB
• 1 VoIP account
• Call hold, mute, DND
• Call recording, hotline
• 5-way conferencing calls
• Redial, call waiting, emergency call
• Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Volume adjustment
•Loal phonebook up to 1000 entries
• XML/LDAP remote phonebook
• Intelligent search method
• Phonebook search/import/export
• Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
• Black list
• 1xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af ), class 0
• 2xEX mic port
• 1xUSB2.0 port
• 1xmobile phone/PC port: 3.5mm
• 1xSecurity lock port