Yealink VC120 Video Conferencing End Point
Yealink VC series is represented by two video terminals: Yealink VC400 – video terminal with built-in MCU up to 4 points, and Yealink VC120 video terminal to operate in a point-to-point or in conjunction with the system Yealink VC400.Yealink VC Series uses advanced video codec H.264, allowing you to transfer images in the format Full HD 1080P and wideband audio at a rate of 1 Mbit / c.
Yealink VC series does not force users to buy additional licenses to complete the work – all the functionality is already embedded in the basic features, among them support 1080P video and buildings MCU, free upgrades, the ability to record video and audio streams and then save to an external drive.
Yealink VC120 System Features:
- Full HD 1080p video resolution, at 30 fps.
- Support for H.264 High, H.264 and H.263.
- Dual 1080p30 people and content sharing.
- Dual display support with “focus” feature.
- DVI, VGA and two HDMI ports, plus line in and line out.
- USB port for saving screenshots.
- Compatible with H.323 and SIP protocols.
- Includes microphone array and PTZ camera.
Yealink VC120 System Package Contents:
- Yealink VC120 codec
- VCS Phone VCP40
- HD PTZ Camera VCC18
- Remote control VCR10