The Grandstream UCM6510 Series IP PBX is a business solution to allow the productivity increase and improve customer service by combining a wide variety of content and rich voice, data, video and mobility applications. With support for more than 2000 users, 200 concurrent calls and support for E1, T1, and J1 networks, low investment costs, lack of recurring licensing fees and a zero-configuration provisioning enticing companies to move to host it yourself, custom IP VoIP solution. It can be kept at bay, all hardware and software is supplied, lifetime updates are included and its compact dimensions make minimal demands on the placement. Combine all these attributes with extreme affordability, with a wide range of business voice, video, data and mobility options, and it contains exactly what business users look for in a UC solution.
• 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 application processor, large memory (1GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Flash) and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
• 1 integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage and unlimited SIP trunk accounts
• Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impendance matching for various countries
• Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
• Strong defense against malicious attacks (Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts, etc.)
• Data communication via T1/E1/J1 and data-voice combined communication via T1/E1/J1 with SS7 or PRI
• Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls (up to 100 SRTP encrypted concurrent calls) and up to 64 simultaneous conference attendees
• Flexible dial plan, call routing, site peering, call recording (manual & automatic per SIP call & SIP trunk), control panel for endpoints, integrated NTP server & integrated LDAP contact directory
• Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATAs, gateways, SIP cameras and other endpoints for easy deployment
• Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
• Redundant power supply, support for Hot Standby Clustering & High Availability to minimize system down time (pending)
• Automatic export of previous day’s data; periodically cleans up user data
We supply products all over UAE. That include Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & Rak. You can Use our free consultation for choosing right product for your business. Our highly professional installation team can handle small to big Projects including Call center setup and sip trunk between multiple offices.