QueueMetrics Call Center Solution
Operations Managers can:
- See accurate reports of all call center activities.
- Run reports by single and by user-created queue groups.
- Measure agents activities, business targets and conversion rates.
- Fully configure security and privacy, queue-by-queue.
Team Leaders can:
- Create real-time call and agent reporting.
- See agent status and real-time activities.
- Remotely listen to live calls as they are handled.
- Watch agent screens through a VNC client.
- See the calls they’re handling and integrate with external CRM.
- Pass data gathered from IVR menus or CallerID.
- Set call status codes for all inbound and outbound traffic.
- Logon, logoff, go on pause and set pause reason codes.
IT Managers can:
- Support single-server or Asterisk® clusters.
- Support database and flat-file storage.
- Tune Asterisk® interaction to minimize the load on the Asterisk® server.
- Avoid patching or changing an existing Asterisk® installation.
- Supports unlimited agents, queues and campaigns.
- Control clusters of Asterisk servers as a single virtual server.
- Compatible with any Asterisk version and configuration.
- Compatible with Trixbox, Elastix and FreePBX.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Compute over 150 metrics for calls, traffic, sessions.
- Single and multiple reporting for queues/campaigns.
- Weekly activity breakdown in days, hours.
- Measure business targets against SLAs.
- Measure staff performance on ACD/nonACD activities.
- Customizable QA forms for live/recorded call grading.
- Complete performance reports by agent and by queue.
- Listen to live/recorded calls also on multiserver setups.
- Export reporting data to MS Excel, CVS, XML.
- Detailed realtime activity reporting with definable alarms.
- Listen to live calls remotely.
- Available realtime Wallboard mode.
- View agent screens via VNC screensharing server.
- Restricted Visitor mode for external inspection.
- Add/remove agents directly from Administrator screen.
- Available extension module Agent Awareness
- Integrated WebRTC Softphone
- QueueMetrics Icon Agent Page, the innovative and minimalistic interface where agents can operate all their call-center functions with only one control icon