Simplicity and sophistication
As part of Samsung’s OfficeServ 7000 range of converged communications solutions, the OfficeServ 7030 Converged Communications Server has the same pedigree, same features, and same handsets, but this PABX System specifically designed for small businesses that need a sophisticated communications solution that’s also simple to implement and manage.
The OfficeServ 7030’s all-in-one, compact design has been engineered to deliver a highly affordable, easy-to-use and secure IP platform for fully integrated voice, data and wireless communication. With the support of a full set of advanced features and sophisticated applications, such as Voicemail and Auto Attendant, the OfficeServ 7030 also enhances staff performance and delivers substantial cost savings.
Advanced communications solutions
The OfficeServ 7030 offers the small business, a host of sophisticated standard and optional features. Designed for ease of use, most Telephony features can be utilized with a simple touch of a button, allowing users quick access to the system’s overall functionality.
– Automatically displays caller ID and number dialed information
– Sophisticated, low-cost voice mail with e-mail integration
– Automated Attendant, Uniform Call Distribution (UCD), and Call Queuing with comfort messages ensure calls handled efficiently.
– Cost-effective IP trunks using industry standard SIP protocols
– Easy to deploy IP extensions for remote workers and/ or other offices
– WiFi for wireless voice and data
– Computer Telephony (CTI) Applications for seamless PC and phone integration.
– Mobile extension functionality allows mobile phones (or other numbers) can be seamlessly paired with desktop phones
Flexible and easy to grow
The OfficeServ 7030 is very flexible and can grow with you, so whether you have a single business, multiple businesses and want the freedom to operate your business anywhere in the world, the Samsung 7030 delivers the same power and benefits to you like the larger, much more expensive telephone systems.
As your business demands it, VoIP applications (IP phones / IP networking / remote workers) and wireless technology can be enabled to provide a robust converged solution for voice, wired and wireless phones, faxes, and modems.
The OfficeServ 7030’s modular architecture, standard software, and handsets ensures full scalability and interoperability between systems, enabling easy expansion and networking with larger systems in the OfficeServ 7000 series at other offices and branches
We supply products all over UAE. That include Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & Rak. You can Use our free consultation for choosing the right product for your business. Our highly professional installation team can handle small to big Projects including Call Center setup and sip trunk between multiple offices.